I’m a Scientist – you’ve decided to let BLANKA go!

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes since yesterday and now it’s game over for…

BLANKA

This leaves just Mike and Emma to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow. What would they both do with the money, you ask? Mike says “I’m hoping to build an Android app that will host ANGELINA’s games and explain the science behind it, and I’d also like to donate some to helping Code Club get off the ground in UK schools!” and Emma says “I’m currently developing a microbiology badge for Rainbows/Brownies/Guides and would like to trial this over more units (and potentially develop a similar badge for Beavers/Cubs/Scouts)“.

The competition is hotting up and the scientists are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the £500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other scientists.

Ask them more questions to help you decide who should win – ASK!

And most importantly vote NOW to make sure your favourite scientist walks off with the prize – VOTE!

May the best scientist win.

Posted on July 5, 2012 ModShane in News | Leave a comment